Wednesday 26 December 2012

The 13th : Off park County 1st

A long break in entries due to being busy with preparations for Christmas, plus a bit of work. So the 13th I arrived and was half way through my Sandford, BSL loop, possibly taking Lavell's car park in. Trevor called asking if I knew about the Buff Bellied Pipit at QMR, "No" I said. Being mine and mine and my wife's 4th anniversary I didn't really want to ask, but called and she told me to go and see it. So we went, met others but it was over an hour since last sighting. We stayed for 2 hours and wanted to get back, only to have the news it was refound around 13:00 and showing down to 30 feet.
I returned on my own and met all the usual faces and many more, all smiling. No fret at all, there it was and an active, but showy little thing. Severe limitations appear in using iphones for photos as I took over 100 and this is all I could get, the fact it rarely stopped moving I think could potentially be overcome with the ;fast camera application I Nick in the Philippines showed me.









No comments:

Post a Comment