Friday 6 September 2013

All change

As predicted the weather this morning was grey and light rain, Marek already had LFGP covered so I went to the car park field.

Marek then joined me, on BSL were 2 Wigeon and not much else, we had a Hooby distantly over the landfill, all else was quiet. Then Marek left and I had 1 Yellow Wagtail South 07:43, 2 more 07:47, then I picked up the male Redstart and a flock of 50+ Swallow overhead.

Lunctime, I was back in the car park field, same male Redstart, 60+ Swallow, 1 Sand Martin, 20-30 House Martin, 2-3 Blackcap and Nuthatch heard.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Fraser, Sophie sent you her Redstart picture from last weekend, just wondering whether you got it. It's very good quality. One of the pictures is on our blog http://greenham-birding.blogspot.co.uk. Cheers...

    ReplyDelete