Thursday 18 August 2016

Waiting on the weather change

Back out again this morning, but none of the excitement of yesterday, still 3 Green and 2 Common Sandpiper, a Snipe at the back of the SW corner was a new bird for me this autumn, the LRP again flew around 07:03.

15 Teal shows a near daily increase, but everything got spooked by an unseen force although most of the birds returned quite quickly.

A Common Sandpiper got close enough for a shot, I am getting a little more fussy about the quality of shots I post of daily regulars as times goes by, one off's like the poor quality Whinchat shots are of course record shots and nothing more.


As I look out the window (16:50) the skies look great for a Greenshank, or a Black Tern, but sadly I'm bust tonight, so hope for the forecast rain to bring in something interesting....a Little Stint is high on my wish list.

No comments:

Post a Comment